The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Obviously a 20 goal a season striker in the spl is what we want but as said before on here, this team scores enough goals to win a league and has done since Gerrard came in really, let's not get infatuated by it.

Fans will rightly say we've lost goals in Tillman and Morelos but generally they weren't that involved towards the back end of the season and we were still comfortably scoring (although we're leaving chances out there).

I'm more worried about the Left Centre Back signing, we need to cut out a third to a half of last seasons goals conceded rather than try and score 100+. If we do concede a lot less we'll be on for the title imo, just because we'll always make chances especially within Beale's system. OF games being a case in point.

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

I keep reading the same mantra … “Beale doesn’t like Colak”. Where does this stuff come from?

I can only speak for myself but, because MB played Sakala and Tamundo up front despite having Colak on the bench?