The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

I think we now have the personnel to go 3 at the back, leaving Tav and Barasic as wing backs with 2 of the centre backs covering when they venture forward.

These two can't defend so therefore they are of no use to man nor beast

19 minutes ago, compo said:

These two can't defend so therefore they are of no use to man nor beast

I'm slightly concerned that, at a time of wholesale and much needed squad changes, we are still trying to justify the inclusion of defenders we widely recognise are poor at defending.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'm slightly concerned that, at a time of wholesale and much needed squad changes, we are still trying to justify the inclusion of defenders we widely recognise are poor at defending.

Tav needs his games reduced at the very least I'd say. Get Sterling and Devine sharing 15-20 starts between them at RB, no reason why they can't with what we're up against domestically most weeks.

Yilmaz has to be LB/LWB for me, Barisic is fine if you want to swing in crosses all day but we need to get away from that.

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Find this saga a bit strange to be honest, it's been a couple of months since the strong links have started and we've had good rangers sources saying he's coming in to have his medical sooner rather than later yet he keeps on playing for LAFC.

Definitely more than a whiff of the old BS about this.

Edited by yuddie

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

Find this saga a bit strange to be honest, it's been a couple of months since the strong links have started and we've had good rangers sources saying he's coming in to have his medical sooner rather than later yet he keeps on playing for LAFC.

Definitely more than a whiff of the old BS about this.

Happens all the time in football, very few signings are quick affairs, tbh I'd rather we took a while to get the guys we want than jump in quickly to grab what we can get.