The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

8 hours ago, pete said:

After just bringing in all 6ft + players, it would be pretty crazy selling Borna at this time unless for good money. Even today, he had the cross for the first goal. Ridvan could have put Matondo plus another coming in at the back post(Sakala?) at the end of the highlights but ballooned it high and wide.

If Forest are giving us money for a 30-year-old, I'd bite their hand off! 

38 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

If Forest are giving us money for a 30-year-old, I'd bite their hand off! 

Everyone has their price of course, so worth in money against worth on the park will have to be taken into consideration.

As an addition I have seen a lot of good from Ridvan, but I have also seen in the games he has played a poor lack of vision, where he has failed to see players in a far better position than he was to shoot on goal. Yesterday he broke through, and I think it was Matondo and Sakala(not sure) were in front of an empty goal. A simple natural pass for a left footer to the right with the inside of his left foot, would have meant a certain goal. He ballooned the ball high and wide. He did the same a few times last season in the games he played.