The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Starting to feel a bit of trepidation over the Cifuentes links to be honest, seems very vague apart from him teasing the fans by being active on socials. Chris Jack didn't say when he was having a medical just that it was 'soon' or 'sooner rather than later' and I haven't seen a consistent transfer fee mooted, I've seen 500k to 1.5m and more.

Am I being pessimistic? Everyone assumes that the manager was being coy when he said it wasn't that close but maybe he was just telling the truth.

Hopefully this one gets done.

12 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Starting to feel a bit of trepidation over the Cifuentes links to be honest, seems very vague apart from him teasing the fans by being active on socials. Chris Jack didn't say when he was having a medical just that it was 'soon' or 'sooner rather than later' and I haven't seen a consistent transfer fee mooted, I've seen 500k to 1.5m and more.

Am I being pessimistic? Everyone assumes that the manager was being coy when he said it wasn't that close but maybe he was just telling the truth.

Hopefully this one gets done.

The transfer window isn't even open yet. 

Chill.

12 hours ago, BEARGER said:

EXCLUSIVE! Jonathan Panzo nearing Rangers transfer as Michael Beale edges closer to £2.5m signing 

[Snip]

And Souttar is injured🙁

Don't mind it to be fair. Young, good youth pedigree and fits the left sided cb spot that we need to address.

Can't say that I've seen much of him but Coventry were flying last year so we're getting him at a good time.

Hopefully it's just a knock for Souttar.