The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

I saw decent players arriving, too bad that e.g. Lawrence and Colak suffered injuries, while Hagi's turned out longer than expected too. Cantwell and Raskin look really well, even Tillman (though I doubt we will have him here next season). I would assume MB knows what he wants and where to look for it, and one would hope that he has the guts to cut ties with some "veterans" who simply don't get to the next or currently required level. 

33 minutes ago, Frankie said:

No, he's still here - apparently not the club he was complaining about.

Thanks mate - makes sense in fairness as always seemed to me that the club have supported him - the lad must be super frustrated in fairness so can understand why hes lashing out a bit.

Really hope he can get to the bottom of it, even if just for his long term health :)

Beale has been quoted previously as saying no strikers in the Scottish league are good enough for Rangers.

He's probably right in a general sense but I'd also suggest Nisbet and Shankland would have scored more than Morelos and Colak have managed this season via their part-time contributions.  However, they're equally injury prone so I'd rather we casted our net a bit wider.

17 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Think you can add Kevin Nisbet to RUMOURS IN

Hes got one year left on his contract at hibz and they’ll probably need to sell him this summer

Rumours are he is Parkhead bound

5 hours ago, craig said:

Thanks mate - makes sense in fairness as always seemed to me that the club have supported him - the lad must be super frustrated in fairness so can understand why hes lashing out a bit.

Really hope he can get to the bottom of it, even if just for his long term health :)

There was some mention of poor or misdirected medical diagnosis but, honestly, if they haven't got to the bottom of it by now then you have to wonder if they ever will. I think it's more likely we're just allowing his contract to run to a conclusion and that he will never play for us again.