The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

So, if Soapy is not injured he's sick?

There is a pre match video in the match thread with MB explaining the team line up

Edited by ian1964

Apart from Wright, it looks like those who didn't travel are just kept home like Sterling and Roofe were in midweek? With so many strikers out and ready, there was no point bringing Sakala to Germany, Sterling probably took the slot of Davies.

4 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

There was some better link up play with the forwards today so good to see improvement there.  Lammers is really beginning to impress.  We need Cifuentes here.  The midfield is lacking.  Cantwell is like a lost soul at the moment.  He is doing his share of defending but is making little impact going forward.  We need to find a niche for him.  Our fullbacks are a major worry.  I know Tav scored and had an assist but defensively he was a bomb scare.  Ridvan was just dreadful.  We cannot possibly go into the season with these accidents waiting to happen.

I have a growing suspicion that Tav has become a luxury we can no longer afford ... but I think we're probably stuck with him for another season.

6 hours ago, Bill said:

I have a growing suspicion that Tav has become a luxury we can no longer afford ... but I think we're probably stuck with him for another season.

A luxury who has scored over 100 goals for the club (including in every round on our run to the EL final) and scored and assisted yesterday? Some may say (rightly or wrongly) that's a necessity rather than a luxury?