Gordon Ramsay & Rangers

WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS CHEF TEAMS-UP WITH

THE WORLD’S MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL CLUB

Rangers Football Club and Gordon Ramsay Restaurants are delighted to announce an exciting new partnership at the iconic Ibrox stadium.
The collaboration is Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, first in sports and will include the opening of a new hospitality lounge, ‘Menu by Gordon Ramsay’ at Ibrox.

The newly opened Blue Sky Lounge restaurant at Ibrox, which has become a firm favourite with supporters, is also set to transform its menu, welcoming a range of Gordon Ramsay signature dishes.

Gordon Ramsay said: “From a very young age I dreamt about having my name up in lights at Ibrox.  Whilst my football career may have ended prematurely, I’m proud and delighted to have partnered with the Rangers team to develop an exclusive menu for the iconic stadium. ‘Menu by Gordon Ramsay’, features a stunning menu of seasonal produce and stand out dishes, all personally chosen by myself to offer a world class dining experience at the home of Scottish football”.

James Bisgrove, the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer at Rangers F.C. said: “Gordon visited Ibrox and the Rangers Training Centre last July, and we’ve been discussing ways of working together ever since. We’re delighted to officially partner with Gordon Ramsay and his team and can’t wait to launch the ‘Menu by Gordon Ramsay’ concept at Ibrox next season.

To register your interest in ‘Menu by Gordon Ramsay’ hospitality at Ibrox please contact: hospitality@rangers.co.uk

To reserve a table in the Blue Sky Lounge restaurant, please click HERE.

30 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I know things have changed massively since my time but do many epicures go to Ibrox these days?

There are still a few of us

Nintendo Eating GIF

Ramsay's three Michelin starred restaurant in Chelsea is Petrus. The signature dish is Lobster Ravioli.

I would love Lobster Ravioli to be on the Ibrox menu; if not, Gordon should create a Rangers Ravioli.