[FT] Rangers 1 (Cantwell 65') - 0 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We should just drop him. 

Throw Lovelace into the deep end. 

August saw GVB call the overweight waster out.....

.....now May sees MB do the same.

Not surprised that there has been limited interest shown in Morelos.

I am convinced we've seen the best of Alfredo, wherever he ends up he'll never hit the heights he did for us in the EL. He's a poor finisher with a questionable work ethic and attitude. On his day he's unplayable, but those days are few and far between sadly, goodbye and thanks Alfie.

I'm also not convinced there isn't a player within Matondo, and I'm also of the opinion that big Souttar is a far better option than Davies.

Looking forward to next season, when I think Beale will significantly improve us.

Edited by Devil's advocaat

15 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I am convinced we've seen the best of Alfredo, wherever he ends up he'll never hit the heights he did for us in the EL. He's a poor finisher with a questionable work ethic and attitude. On his day he's unplayable, but those days are few and far between sadly, goodbye and thanks Alfie.

I'm also not convinced there isn't a player within Matondo, and I'm also of the opinion that big Souttar is a far better option than Davies.

Looking forward to next season, when I think Beale will significantly improve us.

He will only improve us if his signings are better than what we’ve already got. We will need at least one striker, one CB and one GK. And other positions too depending on who leaves

Edited by RANGERRAB

32 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We should just drop him. 

Better telling him clear your gear and just fuck off and the same for Kent as well let them see out the season on holiday 

16 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

He will only improve us if his signings are better than what we’ve already got. We will need at least one striker, one CB and one GK. And other positions too depending on who leaves

IMHO there's a bit more to it than that, we were superb in the 55 season not just because of our signings, but because we had an extended covid close season in which our coaching staff worked extensively on fitness and tactics, which was massively evident in the way we absolutely crowded teams out, ran them into the ground, then attacked and overloaded en masse.

The fat grease has done something similar with tenko fc this season, its not hard, but you need a pre season to do it, and players that are willing to learn, change, and work bloody hard.

22 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

He will only improve us if his signings are better than what we’ve already got

We surely can't get much worse than the likes of Morelos and Kent (on this season's showing).  

Not sorting out the goalkeeping situation has also been a big problem.  

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

We should just drop him. 

I’ll rush to judge Lovelace on the basis of seeing him once in the Youth Cup Final. Slow and didn’t make use of his physique. He will not make it. (His red card was a referee’s mistake)

8 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Please keep Morelos away from the Celtic game. Throw in a young player who will at least be willing to run. 

Who?
Morelos is the only fit first team striker we’ve got. 

Sakala can’t play the lone striker role