ohhh Barry Barry.....

that for me was one of fergies best performances in a long time ...... he was fucking magic ... bossing the team, driving the play forward, scoring .... what more can you want ???

Last year i had questions about fergie and him having what it takes to lead us forward after the PLG carry on but today(after the lyon, stutgart etc) it make me think what more can you ask for from the captain of The Rangers Football Club?

Easy MOTM today , the heart, the fight and the passion IMO he is one of the best scottish players in the last 10 years

So barry... Iam sorry that i questioned you as the captain of OUR club...

As The Cry Goes

OHHHHHH BARRY, BARRY .......

Del.

Loving how well Barry has been playing recently for us and Scotland. Today was the icing on the cake.

Apart from the the Ukraine game and today i don't think he has been playing that great. Against Hibs Motherwell Lyon,Hearts he was pretty crap but that seems to be the Barry way he shows he can be great and the most people accept that he plays 4 crap games to one world class performance. Personally i hope today's performance brings in a January bid of about 3-4mill, i would bite their hand off accepting it. If he produces today's form on a weekly basis between now and January i will rethink my views.

Id say thats the best Ive seen Ferguson since Porto in 2005 - when that night i thought he was fantastic.

I was going to start my own thread on him if there wasnt one to comment on his display.

But yesterday he was awesome and id even say it would be too much to expect that level of performance every week. But he needs to get near it on a more consistant level week in week out.

He produced absolutely everything you want in a midfielder - skill, vision, passing, strength, dication, goal......

Same again on Tuesday against The Barca!

Guest SerbianLoyal

Wow. You guys are pretty hard on him... We all would like that Fergusson could be an outstanding player but right now he's just that sporadic...

Barca games are near. We'll see how he works against the world class players and than judge...