ohhh Barry Barry.....

Excellent performance from Fergie yesterday but he's still a cunt of the highest order!

Until he can turn in performances like yesterday every week then he's no more than a good player.

This is the thing.

He does get credit for yesterdays performance and im the first to say he was superb but as Pete says above he gets credit for yesterday but nothing gets said for his 4 poor games before it.

1 good game and 4 bad doesnt make everything ok.

He was a bit of a cock yesterday during the kick off when he was telling Cousin to "Come here come here" only those on telly would have saw that - thats once again him shouting at teams mates for not doing what he wants.

This is the thing.

He does get credit for yesterdays performance and im the first to say he was superb but as Pete says above he gets credit for yesterday but nothing gets said for his 4 poor games before it.

1 good game and 4 bad doesnt make everything ok.

He was a bit of a cock yesterday during the kick off when he was telling Cousin to "Come here come here" only those on telly would have saw that - thats once again him shouting at teams mates for not doing what he wants.

Fergie gets a lot of stick for his shit games.... the moaning at player is part of fergie's nature .... wanting more from everyone..... id love for him to be a bit of a cock every week if the team played like that

I have never doubted Ferguson, think he is a great player.

A was sitting in the east enclosure yesterday, Ferguson wasnt doing much stretching before the game and you could tell there was something wrong .

Then near the end of the second half a think he was holding his thigh/hamstring, something like that

He said he was fucked but two minutes later when he seen Whittaker getting stripped he was like am staying on

NOW THAT IS A CAPTAIN OF RANGERS

Plays through the pain barrier, what happens, he pushes himself and manages to get a great goal

I have never doubted Ferguson, think he is a great player.

A was sitting in the east enclosure yesterday, Ferguson wasnt doing much stretching before the game and you could tell there was something wrong .

Then near the end of the second half a think he was holding his thigh/hamstring, something like that

He said he was fucked but two minutes later when he seen Whittaker getting stripped he was like am staying on

NOW THAT IS A CAPTAIN OF RANGERS

Plays through the pain barrier, what happens, he pushes himself and manages to get a great goal

He's played through the pain barrier before and played absolute shit. If he's injured then rest him, wait for the injury to heal then get him back to fitness. A fit Fergie is better than an unfit Fergie!

I'm not doubting he has the class to be a legend but lhe's so inconsistent.

He's played through the pain barrier before and played absolute shit. If he's injured then rest him, wait for the injury to heal then get him back to fitness. A fit Fergie is better than an unfit Fergie!

I'm not doubting he has the class to be a legend but lhe's so inconsistent.

Agree Gav i can't get that he played less but he fought on with an injury attitude. If my car only starts three days a week i will get it fixed or buy another one. Yes Fergie can be special but he has to do week in week out and not one week in five. Personally i don't want to think at the end of the season, pity we lost the league but Barry fought on well with his injury.

Agree Gav i can't get that he played less but he fought on with an injury attitude. If my car only starts three days a week i will get it fixed or buy another one. Yes Fergie can be special but he has to do week in week out and not one week in five. Personally i don't want to think at the end of the season, pity we lost the league but Barry fought on well with his injury.

Its a great point Pete. Long term its better for him and the club its if he sat out when he has an injury and recovered to get him 100%.

i cant remember any other player in recent history who's so consistently played well in big, big games.

Yep, im really stunned by the criticism he is getting, Kris Boyd gets pelters for performing against the smaller teams but not on OF games or in Europe.

Now Fergie gets pelters for upping his game for the big occasions.

IMO people are being over critical of him, FFS, there isnt a single player in the world that can perform at thier best every game, Steve Gerrard (and before anyone says im not compairing them) gets exactly the same criticism from the Liverpool fans yet he is seen as one of the top midfielders in Europe.

Out of all the football ive seen, all of Europes top players have games were they dont perform to thier usual standards, Ronaldinho, Henry, Kaka, Rooney.

Why cant we be thankful that we have got him to put in these big performances in our massive games, because without him we would be trully fucked, 3-4 million as mentioned above would not buy a player capable of putting in the performances that Barry is.

Also all the current players seem to respect Ferguson, yes he did tell Cousin to take centre and pass it to him but did you also notice later in the game when Cousin and Fergie were laughing and joking together.

I think those who have a go at Ferguson when he has a bad game are pointing towards him attitude at others as much as him own game. He seems to point the blame elsewhere when he isnt playing well and this is why he also gets critisied (sp).

He does play very well in big games and shows what he can do but its the 4 bad games against poorer opposition where we need him to help us pick up trophies - and thats what we want at the end of the day.

As for Boyd, i was delighted he didnt play on saturday and without him we showed we can score 3 goals in a big game and play amazing all over the park.