[FT] Hibernian 1 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 32; Hagi 55; Cantwell 86)

6 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

As most have stated, lots of positives today. There are a few candidates or motm. 

Yes, there's no chance of a unanimous vote today.

Good to see us cruising to a win today. Thought I couldn't love TC any more than I already did then I saw his goal scoring dance, however, Souttar best player for me today.  He is a very solid defender.

Edited by Blue Moon

Good performance against a poor Hibs side intent on physicality and encouraged by a compliant referee. 

Having just read the match thread it amazing to see so many different versions of the same game!

Positives for me were Soapy MOTM and Hagi’s emotional goal, delighted for the lad and he’s a top top player who will be huge for us next season. Cantwell & Raskin running the show again.

It was a really strange setup for me with 3 deep lying midfielders with Jack & Lundstrum being on the wrong sides. It makes much more sense ( and both look far more comfortable) with Jack on right and Lundstrum on left. Numerous examples of this today forcing us backwards as these guys found themselves on the wrong foot. 

Young Ridvan has qualities, but is just as bad at defending as Borna. Got badly caught out just before HT which should have led to going in level, and gave the ball away numerous times in our own third under pressure. A lot still to learn. Sakala has good moments but is so far short of the quality we need to win a title and progress in my book.

All in all, delighted to get another win, and even more delighted there are now only 2 games left to end this miserable and disastrous season.