The news we didn't want...

You might as well say cancel all international football. Do you think Haaland will tell Norway to shove it?  Or any of the England players who earn much more at their clubs? No, because playing for your country should be the highest honour bestowed on an individual. In Jack's case, doubt he will start much anyway. Souttar is more of a concern, but maybe right now he needs a run of games.

The players always look like they love playing for Scotland, and I'm always proud to see them pull on the Jersey.

I'm not a huge fan of Clarke or the SFA, but the players ain't there to represent the SFA, same as our players aren't playing for Dave King, or anyone else on our board.

Pull them aside and ask them Rangers or Scotland it can’t be both after all what’s the SFA ever done for us and these players are treated like shit when they go abroad all the best seats on the plane and best rooms in hotels go to the top brass and let’s face it only a prize idiot would think they could do well in a tournament.

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I think the days when ‘playing for your country should be the highest honour bestowed on an individual’ are long gone

That was my reaction too. Club first country very much second. Especially in our clubs case. I have seen some of the other clubs fans talking about Rangers players that are in - Souttar and even more so Jack - and if the players themselves read or heard it they would tell Scotland to ram it

14 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I think the days when ‘playing for your country should be the highest honour bestowed on an individual’ are long gone

In financial terms yes, but very few players actually turn down the chance to play in the Euros or World Cup.