Rangers Win SPFL Apology and Compensation as Cinch Row Resolved

39 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Doesn't Doncaster have a 2-year "notice period"? Will cost a few bob for them to sack him.

Would it? I thought a sacking would be the result of him breaching his employment contact via gross negligence or similar and thus he’d be binned off with no additional pay.

However I don’t think Celtic want him gone so he won’t go anywhere 

30 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Would it? I thought a sacking would be the result of him breaching his employment contact via gross negligence or similar and thus he’d be binned off with no additional pay.

However I don’t think Celtic want him gone so he won’t go anywhere 

Normally, you're correct, but it would have to go through a disciplinary process, so worst case for Doncaster would be "gardening leave" until the outcome of the process. Either way, it will cost them a few bob, which is nice.

As well as Michael Stewart's outrageous utterances on BBC Radio Scotland, I remember he took to his Twitter account to further expose himself. It was August'21 when I believe Michael was in the midst of his ten week employment at Sellik TV. Of course, he was also appearing twice/thrice weekly on BBC Radio Scotland and BBC Scotland Sportscene on TV. Anyways, Murdoch MacLennan being a BIG Sellik man and working for Dermot Desmond at his company, Independent News and Media(Ireland) lit a fire under Mikey and his Tweet was as follows :

"Can anyone explain why Rangers arn't happy to comply with the SPFL title sponsorship"?

Two things :

1. I hope today's findings explain everything to Michael?

2. I hope BBC Scotland discuss these events fully? I know they will not because Peter will tell them not to and, the vast majority of the staff will happily agree.

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Doesn't Doncaster have a 2-year "notice period"? Will cost a few bob for them to sack him.

I think all bets are probably off in the case of gross and wilful incompetence 😉

12 hours ago, CammyF said:

Normally, you're correct, but it would have to go through a disciplinary process, so worst case for Doncaster would be "gardening leave" until the outcome of the process. Either way, it will cost them a few bob, which is nice.

I totally agree Cammy the end of his contract should be put in place immediately. If it means he has gardening leave, then so be it. That is better than him keeping his job for an indefinite length of time. Doncaster won't quit his luxury £400,000 job unless pushed. He has a blowtorch proof neck.

The SPFL sub-committee appointed to deal with the "independent" review of the SPFL are Chris McKay of Celtic, Karyn McCluskey who is a SPFL non-exec director who is a Celtic fan and James MacDonald of Ross County, so there's at least 2 of them who will be looking after Doncaster and Celtic's best interests.

8 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The SPFL sub-committee appointed to deal with the "independent" review of the SPFL are Chris McKay of Celtic, Karyn McCluskey who is a SPFL non-exec director who is a Celtic fan and James MacDonald of Ross County, so there's at least 2 of them who will be looking after Doncaster and Celtic's best interests.

facepalm GIF