[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 52pen) - 3 Olympiacos

I watched that for 90mins, and it was a shambles from back to front, and from front to back. Not only did they play like they had never seen each other before, they played like they had never seen a ball before. 

Were there any +ves from the performance? No.

Did any of the new players look the part? No; they looked like duds.

Where does MB go from here? Don't know, but it's not likely to be the Champions' League. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

I watched that for 90mins, and it was a shambles from back to front, and from front to back. Not only did they play like they had never seen each other before, they played like they had never seen a ball before. 

Where does MB go from here? Don't know, but it's not likely to be the Champions' League. 

Is this a serious reaction to a defeat during pre-season? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Still nine days and another friendly until we play a competitive match.  

If we look as disjointed after 30+ minutes at Rugby Park, then I'll start getting a bit concerned.   

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Still nine days and another friendly until we play a competitive match.  

If we look as disjointed after 30+ minutes at Rugby Park, then I'll start getting a bit concerned.   

Better prepare yourself Gonzo....before we kicked a ball against Newcastle i was looking forward to blowing Kilmarnock away and sending a clear message of intent...now i'm worried, really worried, i've never felt like this during any pre season and like most on here i have been through many pre season friendlies through the years.

I sincerly hope i am wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It's a reaction to a performance, one tour, and three games in to pre season. When the players can't even pass the ball to each other, then surely we have to be concerned. 

Let me ask you:  

Were there any positives?

Did any of the new faces look the part?

Where does MB go from here?

Maybe there will be some magical transformation, before the serious stuff starts, next week, but there seems nothing on which to base such suggestion, and Kilmarnock on a plastic pitch begins to look like a nailer for points dropped. 

I can't answer any of those specific questions as I haven't seen any of the games but are you really surprised that we have shown inconsistent form in training exercises with multiple changes at half time and a glut of new players. We need to calm down and let the manager work it out. 

21 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

No, not unless, by some miracle, it all clicks very fucking quickly. 

Yano what..

For a laugh, let's stick with Borna.

For the Culture.

He's got Beale sweating with his connections I reckon, the Croatian mafia are balls deep into the hierarchy.

Can't think of any other reason as to how he came out for the second half like.

For the record, I've always rated Borna...