[FT] Hoffenheim 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 57' pen; Lammers 63')

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Yilmaz at fault again. Has to stop that ball coming across the 6 yard line. We are looking at a hiding here if this continues. 

I don’t think Yilmaz is of the standard we require. The more I see of him the more I’m convinced we need to try & move him on ASAP

Need a massive turn around. Ironically it's only Lammers that has looked anywhere near useful, considering his historical stats were so poor. I fear saying things because people love to jump on others throats when anything negative is said about new signings, but Dessers has been absolute horse shite so far.

Just now, DMAA said:

Totally simplistic to blame Yilmaz alone. There was a man wide open in the 6 yard box. Maybe he should have been marked? There was a whole build up where our centre mid were invisible and they got the ball out to a man on the edge of our box with ease. There's a lot going wrong. 

Nah, simple explanation is he was at fault for both goals. Said after midweek game that he gets an easy ride and defended simply because he ISNT Borna. He's shown NOTHING in his time here to show he is a Rangers player longterm.

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Totally simplistic to blame Yilmaz alone. There was a man wide open in the 6 yard box. Maybe he should have been marked? There was a whole build up where our centre mid were invisible and they got the ball out to a man on the edge of our box with ease. There's a lot going wrong. 

Yes, it's never just one mistake; it's generally a series of mistakes. 

In our case it all starts with a poor press and then poor midfield back-up. 

Just now, CammyF said:

Nah, simple explanation is he was at fault for both goals. Said after midweek game that he gets an easy ride and defended simply because he ISNT Borna. He's shown NOTHING in his time here to show he is a Rangers player longterm.

Spot on