[FT] Hoffenheim 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 57' pen; Lammers 63')

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

That's it I think, we're playing narrow on a massive pitch.

Maybe I'm being too simplistic but you can't play this narrow with no support for the full backs.

I think you can. 

It's just because our structure is non-existent. 

5 minutes ago, yuddie said:

It would be pretty impressive if we go from this to scudding Kilmarnock and whoever we play in the UCL.

Would be a fucking miracle from what I see 

40 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Our away fans embarrassing as usual with cringeworthy songs. What is it with these fans?

I admit my heart sank a little when I heard some of the more idiotic stuff. What is wrong with these people? They behave like this is their first time out of the scheme.

For the first, what 25 mins, say, both teams looked dozy. Unfortunately, the Germans woke up and realised we were there for the taking. And took. 

Ridvan clearly can't tackle, or even block, so why is he left, on his own,  to do so? 

What we have is full backs who are not, primarily, defenders, and who receive no support from teammates. Remeber when Kent was interested, and tracked up and down, covering, and peressing? And, I hesitate to say, as he seems to have a poor rep,  Candeias?

Oh, and up front is less than impressive. 

I wish someone would tell me how a transformation into a CL team, or even an SPL winning team, is going to occur.