[FT] Rangers 4 (Lammers 10'; Danilo 78'; Sima 84'; Dowell 90') - 0 Livingston

Livingston will come and play with a back 5, let us have the ball out wide and cross it in so their big centre backs can fight for it in the air.

Nouble will likely play up front and he has handed Souttar his backside before. We need to stop the supply to him so a Jack would be ideal but probably wont play after 70 mins during the week and you want to use him in Servette.

Cantwell must play. Lundstram must not. I'd perhaps play Dowell and see if he can add a threat from outside the box with his left foot.

I should have posted my 4-4-2-diamond-must-be-played rant in here... :D 

My team would be:

Danilo - Lammers

Cantwell

Shifu - Dowell - Raskin

Who's fit? - Souttar - Goldson - Tavernier

Butland

If Jack's rested, I want Dowel as the deep-lying playmaker spreading the passes from deep - and he likes a tackle. Cifuentes and Raskin should have licence to get forward. 

Against Servette the willingness to press forward constantly kept opposition on their heels. 

We need to stop respecting these clod hoppin teams and come at em sideways.

We have the people to make that happen it just takes time for it to look 'pretty'.

Livi are big but they are slower than steam off shit...go at em. 

I would like Dessers and Danilo to start up front.  Both are proven goal scorers.  From what I read Lammers is best suited to providing chances and should play behind or wide. Roofe should also be featuring when fit.  He is more clinical than most.

Edited by Blue Moon

With the number of games coming up, we need to ring changes or we'll be back into wholesale injuries again. Players like Hagi and Roofe are proven commodities and should never be considered a selection risk. With Servette in mind I would try to rest Jack and Lammers. There's no point continuing with crosses from fullbacks, everyone sussed that out long ago.

Butland

Sterling - Souttar - Goldson - Yilmaz

Cifu

Hagi                          Raskin

Cantwell

Roofe - Danilo

Edited by Bill

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

With the number of games coming up, we need to ring changes or we'll be back into wholesale injuries again. Players like Hagi and Roofe are proven commodities and should never be considered a selection risk. With Servette in mind I would try to rest Jack and Lammers. There's no point continuing with crosses from fullbacks, everyone sussed that out long ago.

Butland

Sterling - Souttar - Goldson - Yilmaz

Cifu

Hagi                          Raskin

Cantwell

Roofe - Danilo

Good team i am surprised Hagi didn’t start midweek he’s a decent passer of the ball