[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 60' pen; Danilo 68') - 1 Morton

5 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

That's Scotland for you. That language is well over-used, even to and from friends, so shouldn't be regarded as so offensive. Plus they're correct in any case....they need to keep them honest. 

Well that makes it alright then... 😳

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Or think XG is the only way to describe, relate to or enjoy a simple game of football and that MB should be sacked. 

Psychotic. 

There can't be anyone here like that. 

They'd be truly beyond contempt...

Awkward Kid GIF

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Rangers support are psychotic - spend 10mins on here and you'll see that.

Ibrox can be a brilliant place to watch football, it can also be a horrible place. 

The difference is usually how the team are doing.

I don't believe calling our players "c<nts", "lazy barstewards", "w@nkers" is the best way to support the team. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

I'll tell you what Rangers fans really are. We're too often taken for granted, frequently let down by players who talk a great game but actually couldn't give a shit. We perennially suffer managers who stubbornly refuse to acknowledge mistakes and we're routinely served up utter shite in return for our unerring loyalty. 

So it's little wonder when Rangers fans sometimes get sick of the years of failure, watching our rivals hoover up trophy after trophy, season after season. There's now a deep and growing suspicion that the current regime is leading us nowhere and the frustration is building. Are you saying we should sit and sing platitudes in return? Or beat a fukking drum like performing seals?

Edited by Bill

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'll tell you what Rangers fans really are. We're too often taken for granted, frequently let down by players who talk a great game but actually couldn't give a shit. We perennially suffer managers who stubbornly refuse to acknowledge mistakes and we're routinely served up utter shite in return for our unerring loyalty. 

So it's little wonder when Rangers fans sometimes get sick of the years of failure, watching our rivals hoover up trophy after trophy, season after season. There's now a deep and growing suspicion that the current regime is leading us nowhere and the frustration is building. Are you saying we should sit and sing platitudes in return? Or beat a fukking drum like performing seals?

Hahaha - aye that's exactly what I said.

Some of things that get shouted at matches are questionable - one wonders why some people bother going to games when it makes them so miserable. 

Having said that, we really have endured some horror shows these past few years and it's little wonder many of us feel frustrated.  

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some of things that get shouted at matches are questionable - one wonders why some people bother going to games when it makes them so miserable. 

Having said that, we really have endured some horror shows these past few years and it's little wonder many of us feel frustrated.  

Frustration is understandable and I think most of us have suffered frustration at games. However that can happen during periods of success as well as failure. 

There are Rangers fans who think it's OK to abuse our players for 90mins if they actually stay that long. Others think its OK to leave the ground and go for a pint after 10, 30, 50, 80 mins. 

I'd say they would be doing us all a favour if they didn't come back.