Rangers v Celtic Ticket Row Explodes

What Celtic will get is the same as every other visiting club. What Celtic chose to decline is their own business. 

Bisgrove knows giving them the entire Broomloan stand will cause an uproar to make his Sydney fuck up look like a mild complaint.

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

Or he's looking for the decision to be taken out of his hands....

As far as I can see there is no basis for anyone insisting Celtic fans must be given 15% of our stadium ... or any amount greater than fans of other clubs. The SFA can insist we make seats available to them, which we have said we will do but not how many seats.

15 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Why are we asking the SPFL to intervene? Reading the quoted rule, they (SPFL) could decide to give them a bigger allocation, or am I reading it wrong?

We're asking them to insist that Celtic give us tickets.

Rule i27 of the rules of the SPFL states: "The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding."

8 hours ago, Bill said:

As far as I can see there is no basis for anyone insisting Celtic fans must be given 15% of our stadium ... or any amount greater than fans of other clubs. The SFA can insist we make seats available to them, which we have said we will do but not how many seats.

This is probably a prelude to Celtic pushing to get the rules changed and getting a minimum percentage. However I'm not sure how much support they'd get from other clubs.

I thought the article was clear about the situation...

Paedo FC have turned down their 800 allocation for Ibrox (because they want the full Broomloan). 

Rangers have asked the SPFL board to ensure we get tickets for the Piggery. 

Just now, Bluedell said:

This is probably a prelude to Celtic pushing to get the rules changed and getting a minimum percentage. However I'm not sure how much support they'd get from other clubs.

You new to this? :D They always get the support they need to pass anything that suits them. Junk email filters for the win.

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

However I'm not sure how much support they'd get from other clubs.

Yes, particularly with the likes of Killie, St Mirren, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs all cutting our allocation recently.