Rangers v Celtic Ticket Row Explodes

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I suspect that is in retaliation to us taking the stand off the tims. The timing is suss.

Hearts cut our allocation when we were in the second division, well before we cut the scum allocationat Ibrox.

My memory isn't great but I'm sure Hibs cut our allocation a few years ago too.  

29 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hearts cut our allocation when we were in the second division, well before we cut the scum allocationat Ibrox.

My memory isn't great but I'm sure Hibs cut our allocation a few years ago too.  

yeah maybe but both have done so again recently.

St Mirren, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are all Celtics bum chums. 

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

We're asking them to insist that Celtic give us tickets.

Rule i27 of the rules of the SPFL states: "The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding."

This can be interpreted in such a way that they have the power to increase the allocation and tart it up as safer for visiting fans to have the full Broomloan citing easier to police or am i misreading?

Unlikely as no one but our own club can limit the number of matches that season tickets can attend, like how it used to be. 

Since Gerrard became Rangers manager 5 years ago & the yahoo’s allocation was cut, I think I’m correct in saying they’ve only won twice at ibrox whereas 2016-18 (when we returned to the top division & they had the full Broomloan)they won every game at ibrox. 
Maybe that’s got something to do with their current stance

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

A thought - are Rangers trying to set up the SPFL again?

Hopefully 🙂

No issues with other teams cutting our allocations and as others have said, it has been done previously by Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell even when we were in the Championship