[FT] Rangers 2 (Sima 45; Matondo 76) - 2 PSV Eindhoven

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Aye but only if Hagi and Kamara play and we bring back Morelos. Otherwise we're on to a spanking. 

The Morelos revisionism stuff from some in our support is bizarre. He couldnt be arsed for a long time, still doesn't have a club and no one worth their salt will take him on. he has chucked away a potentially very good career. Its sad.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

Tav and Borna, both of whom I expect to start tonight are going to have a tough time against Lang and Bakayoko. This is I hope Beale has a plan to nullify those players by doubling down on them, otherwise we'll be in for a long night. PSV will score, so I think it maybe a case of scoring more than them. I think we may need the pace of Sima and/or Matondo to make anything happen (though I don't think either will start) and Danilo and/or Dessers being clinical when chances come along. 

I'm relaxed about tonight. I desperately want us to make it to the CL, but would be more optimistic about our chances in the EL groups. I just want to see a a game plan from Beale that works, players linking well, a hunger to win every dual, 90 mins of effort from every one of our players, and regardless of the result  I'll be content.  

Kick-off getting closer, I'm getting quite excited. Let's see what our master tactician can come up with in his biggest test as Rangers manager. The players motivation should be sky high, they should be fit and familiar enough with each other. Bring it on! C'mon the Gers!!  💙 🇬🇧 💙 🇬🇧 💙