[Official] James Taylor appointed Chief Finance Officer

Has this appointment been approved by the KSA(Kerrydale Services Authority)?

Has Phil McFournames completed his due diligence through the auspices of, 'Rugger Chap'?

We need to know before the usual suspects in both print and broadcast media tell us the real truth behind this appointment.

Son of the former SFA president David Taylor, so the rabid will be claiming more ammunition that the SFA are all pure Rainjurs an that.

It doesnt actually say anywhere in the lengthy introduction piece that he or his family have ever supported Rangers, which leads me to think he doesnt/didnt. I dont mind that at all as it doesnt prevent him from doing a good job, as long as he is not a bheast because that most certainly would.

19 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Son of the former SFA president David Taylor, so the rabid will be claiming more ammunition that the SFA are all pure Rainjurs an that.

It doesnt actually say anywhere in the lengthy introduction piece that he or his family have ever supported Rangers, which leads me to think he doesnt/didnt. I dont mind that at all as it doesnt prevent him from doing a good job, as long as he is not a bheast because that most certainly would.

If he supports Celtic then he will already know everything about our finances.