[FT] PSV 5 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 64)

34 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Manager has said no surprises team-wise tonight and I tend to agree with that. Formation and one or two roles still tough to predict though. Use the diamond once again and hope for a Celtic type performance or opt for more of a 4-3-3? Also, do we stick with Lundstram or recall Cifu (who struggled a wee bit last week) and who starts in attack? My prediction below:

F4yRsLrXAAImL6f?format=jpg&name=large

Both Jack and Lundstram in the same midfield hardly ever works. 

19 minutes ago, Chibmark said:

Sorry to say lads but think we will need to take one on the chin tonight.

Think it's just come a wee bit too early for us.

Not being defeatist here, but tonight is about a certain level of performance.  In saying that Id take a 1-0 victory where we only broke up the pitch once to score 😀

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Not being defeatist here, but tonight is about a certain level of performance.  In saying that Id take a 1-0 victory where we only broke up the pitch once to score 😀

That would be brilliant, and it comes off the bar, hits the keeper off his back and goes in ... downright glorious 🙏

2 hours ago, yuddie said:

I'd be surprised if it was Lundstram+Jack to be honest, I'd probably guess that it will be Raskin-Lundstram-Cifu in midfield with Jack to come on to add steel if we're up or still in it in the last 20.

You might be right though to be fair, the rest of it will be spot on I think with Rabbi to be let loose for the last 30/et.

Could do with Steven Davis for tonight.

Amen, brother.

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Some of us are going through the ritual of reverse Juju

Blue Moon tonight. What sort of omen is that? Does it mean it’s Rangers’ night or does it mean we retire to our beds in despair or does it just mean City will win again whenever they play next? 

Any Medicine Man/Witch Doctor can give us a firm interpretation?