Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I can't believe we would look at anyone having any kind of success in Japan and dismiss it. One league title or 5 league titles. For goodness sakes, we play in Scotland. Look at recent Euro results to gauge how poor our level is.

Ange won leagues in 2 different countries playing an identifiable brand of football. Is there anyone else out there with a similar pedigree? Step forward Kevin Muscat...

I'm not dismissing anyone winning things in other leagues like Japan. 

I'm not convinced by Muscat. I don't know much about him, but he seems to only have success following Ange. 

Can he implement it himself, though, from scratch? 

He has changed his Instagram profile pic from him in official Rangers gear to him at a QPR match and it no longer refers to him as Rangers Manager.  

It may be nothing but I doubt it.  

Hopefully people are respectful of him, whatever happens - he's had a fair bit of unnecessary abuse on social media, which is disgraceful. 

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

Should Steve Clarke be added to the list of possible replacements? Say what you want about him and / or the national team, he's doing some job. 

I'm not convinced it's all down to great management, he happens to be managing at a time when he has some half decent players to choose from .

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Ange had only won two league titles in Australia and Japan. That doesn't sound like the "experienced winner who has won trophies" you mentioned. 

Gallardo is out of our league. 

I just want someone that can implement a good style of play. 

Winning trophies in two different countries plus the afc with Australia is experienced in my book how many managers can say they have won titles in two countries and a continental trophy with a national team.

For Gallardo who knows if he would come or not but I was using him as an example there must be managers of similar ilk around the world, we should have a department at Rangers who look at managers around the world their style of play, man management, pressures at previous jobs, budget they have worked with, success and availability and constantly be scouring everywhere not just when we hit a major problem then we start searching.

Edited by WorthingBear91

1 minute ago, WorthingBear91 said:

Winning trophies in two different countries plus the afc with Australia is experienced in my book how many managers can say they have won titles in two countries and a continental trophy with a national team.

For Gallardo who knows if he would come or not but I was using him as an example there must be managers similar ilk around the world, we should have a department at Rangers who look at managers around the world their style of play, man management, pressures at previous jobs, budget they have worked with, success and availability and constantly be scouring everywhere not just when we hit a major problem then we start searching.

Yeah, that's one of the DoF's main jobs, IMO.

It's frustrating we don't have one yet.  

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Very few have made a success of both club and national team management. Stein and Smith and perhaps Ormond, all of whom came to the national side after success at club level. The rest haven't been great.

Willie Ormond did well enough.

Ian McColl did it the other way round. Success as Scotland Manager but eventually, like everyone else, couldn’t manage to get Sunderland up to the level that Sunderland thought they should be at.