Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

None of the 19 No voters seem to making much of a case for Beale to remain.  

Voted no and have stated i'm allowing him the first quarter of the league campain to see a marked improvement in both results and identity in our style of play.

Reason for me allowing him a little more time is when he took over from Gio he did steady the ship and was getting more from the players he inherited. However I do think he's made mistakes  allowing to many players to leave in this window and trying to intigrate too many new faces at once which is why he's struggling to find a formation to fit them all in that suits.

2 minutes ago, onevision said:

Voted no and have stated i'm allowing him the first quarter of the league campain to see a marked improvement in both results and identity in our style of play.

Reason for me allowing him a little more time is when he took over from Gio he did steady the ship and was getting more from the players he inherited. However I do think he's made mistakes  allowing to many players to leave in this window and trying to intigrate too many new faces at once which is why he's struggling to find a formation to fit them all in that suits.

Think the rudders stuck maybe even ready to fall off 

5 minutes ago, onevision said:

However I do think he's made mistakes  allowing to many players to leave in this window and trying to intigrate too many new faces at once

For me, I think we had to have a fairly significant player turnover (due to the last two domestic campaigns) but the main problem is he's let some useful players leave (Hagi and Sakala) whilst others (the defence), who are past it, have remained.  

6 minutes ago, onevision said:

I think that may have been largely due to the lift generated by departure of a deeply unpopular manager. I'm hoping for the same when Beale eventually clears his desk.

I voted No, currently and collectively there are 19 of us.

We hope. It’s a variant of faith and requires no actual evidence or coherent analysis, merely a belief that if we do nothing our malfunctioning manager will ‘come good’. By what means, none of us knows.

Bold and decisive action is terrifying for us and must be put off until such time as either the redeeming miracle turns up or the situation gets so bad that it’s safe to be judgemental.

Or, maybe we think 4 league games into the season is too early to condemn the poor bloke.

10 hours ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Or, maybe we think 4 league games into the season is too early to condemn the poor bloke.

Not sure why but you seem to be forgetting the nine months prior to this season.  

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Should Steve Clarke be added to the list of possible replacements? Say what you want about him and / or the national team, he's doing some job. 

No.  Decent manager but I don't want pretend victims anywhere near Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

No.  Decent manager but I don't want pretend victims anywhere near Ibrox.

Don't necessarily disagree and he'd be a very unpopular appointment. 

However, there are Rangers fans who want the current Kilmarnock manager appointed, who has previously turned us down and doing a worse job at Killie than Clarke. 

All I want in the next Rangers manager is one who can make us successful domestically for a sustained period of time. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Don't necessarily disagree and he'd be a very unpopular appointment. 

However, there are Rangers fans who want the current Kilmarnock manager appointed, who has previously turned us down and doing a worse job at Killie than Clarke. 

All I want in the next Rangers manager is one who can make us successful domestically for a sustained period of time. 

Clarke has worked under some excellent managers and he seems to have learned how to make the most of what he’s got to work with and seems to get their respect of course people will probably come up with some kind of Celtic connection so he’s to be avoided at all costs.