Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

We play St. Mirren Away on the 8th Oct and Hibs at Home on the 21st Oct. The international break is in between those games. 

Thanks. A week then. 

Red flags have been there for a long time so if the board are remotely competent, they shouldn’t be starting from scratch right now.

Beale has been yet another pothole we couldn’t afford to hit and we feel as far away as we did when Gerrard joined at the moment. Free access to Champions League money 3 years in a row makes that the case. It will take a genius appointment to stop that happening, and I don’t think our board have that in them. 

Whether he's the answer or not I don't know, but Kjetil Knutsen has had a bumpy couple of months at Bodo Glimt and the timing might work out. Having said that, I've just checked and he'll be back top of the league in exactly 5 minutes.

17 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Red flags have been there for a long time so if the board are remotely competent, they shouldn’t be starting from scratch right now.

Beale has been yet another pothole we couldn’t afford to hit and we feel as far away as we did when Gerrard joined at the moment. Free access to Champions League money 3 years in a row makes that the case. It will take a genius appointment to stop that happening, and I don’t think our board have that in them. 

It's alright: they'll get another punt in six months! 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

14 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Whether he's the answer or not I don't know, but Kjetil Knutsen has had a bumpy couple of months at Bodo Glimt and the timing might work out. Having said that, I've just checked and he'll be back top of the league in exactly 5 minutes.

I think he's got a cushy position there, if what I've read is true, unfortunately.