Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

It is always a pleasure to beat the fhilth: indeed, winning encounters against them is one of the few pleasures left to a gentleman. The circumstances, generally, are irrelevant. 

Some victories may be more important; some achieved in greater style; some even fluked, or against the run of play (which provide a particular pleasure): but they are all victories, will be recorded as such, and should be enjoyed. 

46 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I just cant see how it gives any insight at all. Its like someone who has crossed the finish line being overtaken by someone a lap behind and still to finish the race.

Its not at all. The performance that day was excellent whether the game meant nothing or otherwise. 

Mike should just put his head down for a while.

Take a nice little Caribbean vacay, take up wood carving, smoke a little reefer, chill.

He will be easily forgotten within a year. 

Then get back to what (so they say) he is good at, coaching. 

He can make a nice living for his family coaching in the Championship or back in the EPL.

Me Beale is just another one who failed in the job along with Perdo Ally Mark and a few others let's hope he finds a job that uses his coaching skills and gives him a decent living, good luck to him .

19 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I posted this in the general thread, but it deserves to be shared. Its actually embarrassing this chancer was manager of our club.

I saw this... An ego so big he needs multiple Twitter accounts to inflate it further

26 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I posted this in the general thread, but it deserves to be shared. Its actually embarrassing this chancer was manager of our club.

Hopefully anyone involved in the recruitment of Beale has learned a lot from their big mistake.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Hopefully anyone involved in the recruitment of Beale has learned a lot from their big mistake.

Those involved should be sacked especially them that allowed the willy nilly spending spree 

10 minutes ago, compo said:

Those involved should be sacked especially them that allowed the willy nilly spending spree 

The willy nilly spending spree that was under £5M NET?

But I get what you are saying - no DoF, left all to MB to recruit. 

However, with the exception of Lammers, his signings are all now contributing (or contributed before being injured). 

It's easy to heap all the blame on Beale, but :

1. He didn't hire himself

and 

2. Hardly likely to walk away from  the best job he's ever gonna have / get. 

Which was all said / discussed at the time of his appointment and / or sacking. 

He's gone, let him go and hopefully he can forge a career for himself.

I'd say it's time to close the thread.

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The willy nilly spending spree that was under £5M NET?

But I get what you are saying - no DoF, left all to MB to recruit. 

However, with the exception of Lammers, his signings are all now contributing (or contributed before being injured). 

It's easy to heap all the blame on Beale, but :

1. He didn't hire himself

and 

2. Hardly likely to walk away from  the best job he's ever gonna have / get. 

Which was all said / discussed at the time of his appointment and / or sacking. 

He's gone, let him go and hopefully he can forge a career for himself.

I'd say it's time to close the thread.

I haven't blamed Beale but I have reservations on those who sanctioned the money £5 million to us is a fair sum of money these days would be nice if we could offload some for a good profit