Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

48 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

What makes me laugh, well it shouldn't but it does is that everyone was pretty much over the moon when Beale came in and again most were delighted with the amount and quality of the new signings over the summer; that is until the 1st game of the season!

Off season signings were exciting because it looked like we really were, at last, going to refresh the team fully. However, there were certainly grumbles regarding the quality of the signings during that period too. The problem has been magnified because the signings aren't getting a game ahead of the players we already have (and who have shown over multiple years that they can't mount a battle for the championship over the course of a full season).

55 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

What makes me laugh, well it shouldn't but it does is that everyone was pretty much over the moon when Beale came in and again most were delighted with the amount and quality of the new signings over the summer; that is until the 1st game of the season!

I definitely didn't want him and said so on here.

58 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

On both counts I was not 'over the moon'.

3 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Not everyone was overjoyed about Beale being the new manager, I asked if he was signed why did they let him leave. A few on here mentioned the fact we were signing forwards who did not score goals.

Edited by BEARGER

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I think what you mean is that fans were full of hope ...... then they saw the reality.

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Not me, though I thought he would do better than he’s done so far. As for players I was pleased when Butland signed. I’d never heard of the rest of them. I confess hope for Danilo when I learned he was being kept out of his team by a really good player. Lammers may prove me wrong if he gets time.

I thought GVB and Beale were lazy appointments.  GVB did well in the EL but struggled domestically.  Beale started off okay but this season things have definitely taken a turn for the worse.

I doubt many of us had seen much of Lammers, Dessers and co, so any joy at their signings was more down to optimism than knowledge. 

18 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought GVB and Beale were lazy appointments.  GVB did well in the EL but struggled domestically.  Beale started off okay but this season things have definitely taken a turn for the worse.

I doubt many of us had seen much of Lammers, Dessers and co, so any joy at their signings was more down to optimism than knowledge. 

Exactly right