It says that McCormack has been told to find a new club. :confused:

No great surprise though, is it? He's going to be behind 3 or 4 forwards in the pecking order and if you have someone like Boyd banging in the goals again, there could be precious few chances for him.

doesn`t mention elmander.

elmander is THE one we really want cause he is so good. i can`t believe bayern munich haven`t went for him. he`s that good.

i`m glad he`s opted against those three trialists, it`d only boost the squad and wage bill and tbh i don`t think they`d do well here.

mccormack should stay he`s a great wee player.

I found it interesting that all 3 trialists have apparently been rejected.

I really don't like it when we bring in players we're not sure about; it means there's a good reason why we're not sure about them and rarely are they worth a deal.

doesn`t mention elmander.

elmander is THE one we really want cause he is so good. i can`t believe bayern munich haven`t went for him. he`s that good.

Do you know a lot about Elmander? I saw barely a few minutes of him at the WC and it was not enough to judge him from. And why are you on about Bayern in particular?

i`m glad he`s opted against those three trialists, it`d only boost the squad and wage bill and tbh i don`t think they`d do well here.

mccormack should stay he`s a great wee player.

Disagree - Ross is woefully inadequate for Rangers and not even good enough to be a squad player. And this is not just imo.

Apart from the goal in Porto I didn't see much from McCormack that made me think he was anything special. Remember just how dismal we were playing last season, the goal from a young Scot gave us something to be optimistic about, but its not like he started to bang in the goals like Kris Boyd did. You could aruge he wasn't given much of a chance, but if AM sent him off on loan and now PLG thinks he should leave, maybe he's just not up to the standard we need.