[FT] Rangers 1 (Dessers 24') - 0 Motherwell

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Again, who said or implied that this board and previous boards haven't made good decisions? 

The point is that current and previous boards appear not to learn from the previous bad / poor decisions. 

This board and previous boards have constantly made bad decisions.  9 managers in 10 years suggests constant bad decisions. Being in court for retail deals suggests constant bad decisions. Signing up for a friendly with Celtic, refusing to defend Rangers fans after the Scottish Cup Final defeat against Hibs . I could go on but there are none so blind as those who cannot see. 

You obviously feel you've stumbled upon something of critical importance which no one else has considered and you're determined to pursue it to the point of hysteria. I'm honestly happy you've got your teeth into something that gives you satisfaction and I look forward to constant repetition over the coming weeks. 🙄

6 hours ago, Bill said:

Of course the board has made poor decisions, everyone below God makes poor decisions but that's a long way from saying the board has constantly made bad decisions and implying the board (this and previous) hasn't also made some very good decisions - keeping us solvent might be a good example.

Yes, but keeping the club solvent and making the correct decisions for football on the pitch are two different things. For instance you can bring money into the club by arranging friendlies with Celtic in their managers country, great economic decision and a pretty poor football one. 

In my opinion nearly every manager since McCoist has been a knee jerk risk, even Gerrard was honestly. I'm glad it worked out for us, but Gerrard was a completely unknown quantity when it came to management. There is a history of the board making risky appointments with little interrogation of the options so it seems fine to me to point the finger at the board and ask why they keep making the same mistake? It's lead us to a situation where we are potentially becoming a poisoned chalice. We won't be touched by any reasonable manager as we keep having ti sack them and the support is turning on them in an instant.

Edited by PoohBear

8 hours ago, Bill said:

You obviously feel you've stumbled upon something of critical importance which no one else has considered and you're determined to pursue it to the point of hysteria. I'm honestly happy you've got your teeth into something that gives you satisfaction and I look forward to constant repetition over the coming weeks. 🙄

Again a very predictable response when reasoned debate is beyond you. 

Constant repetition like the hourly calls from some for Beale to be sacked?

Edited by CammyF

Maybe we can have a two pronged attack on the manager and the board.  We might need to keep another stake handy for the players though.  

I think recent booing has let them all know what we think.  Not nearly good enough.  There are short, medium and long term fixes needed but I think it's best to focus on the short term one first, as support will start falling away if the football doesn't improve.