[FT] Rangers 1 (Dessers 24') - 0 Motherwell

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Yes there is - Boards and Directors making decisions that  hurt the club - constantly 

Ha ha that's like saying the weather is constant because every day there's sky above you. 😆

I'm sure if you take your time you can come up with something that isn't just fatuous drivel.

2 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I know it is early days, but Butland looks like he could possibly have played in either an Advocaat or Smith team. 

Not made any spectacular flying saves but I like that in a ‘keeper because it means their positioning and anticipation are good.

Slight weakness diving to his right not gathering the ball first time but I’m very happy with him. Not scared to lambast idle defenders.

58 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Anyone got any 'sack the board' banners handy then?  

I guess someone could call an AGM and if enough shares vote to remove the directors then it could happen. Of course since much of the shareholding currently sits on the board, attacking the board might just be the most futile idea yet.

sack the board.jpeg

Edited by Bill

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

Ha ha that's like saying the weather is constant because every day there's sky above you. 😆

I'm sure if you take your time you can come up with something that isn't just fatuous drivel.

No it's not  - it's factual and there are plenty of examples of constant boardroom errors. If you find / think it's drivel, that's your perogative. 

If you believe that this and previous boards have not made any errors, then again, it's your perogative

From previous experience I know you dont like being corrected , but you said that Beale had someone coerced the board NOT to appoint a DOF - if thats true, it shows yet another huge mistake from the board. 

Oh and as for sack the board, who mentioned anything about sacking the board? 

There is no point discussing anything with you as you revert to these type of responses,

oh, there's a constant.

Edited by CammyF

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

Dunno what's wrong with saying the board have made poor decisions? The manager is responsible for the players performance and the board is responsible for the managers. It's pretty logical.

Of course the board has made poor decisions, everyone below God makes poor decisions but that's a long way from saying the board has constantly made bad decisions and implying the board (this and previous) hasn't also made some very good decisions - keeping us solvent might be a good example.

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

Of course the board has made poor decisions, everyone below God makes poor decisions but that's a long way from saying the board has constantly made bad decisions and implying the board (this and previous) hasn't also made some very good decisions - keeping us solvent might be a good example.

Again, who said or implied that this board and previous boards haven't made good decisions? 

The point is that current and previous boards appear not to learn from the previous bad / poor decisions. 

This board and previous boards have constantly made bad decisions.  9 managers in 10 years suggests constant bad decisions. Being in court for retail deals suggests constant bad decisions. Signing up for a friendly with Celtic, refusing to defend Rangers fans after the Scottish Cup Final defeat against Hibs . I could go on but there are none so blind as those who cannot see.