[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

4 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Apparently he's one of several "football" people that have been advising the board (as per Davie Edgar). 

Did Davie Edgar comment on who the other football people were? 

Glad to hear the board have enlisted some help in making this appointment 

45 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

If you don't know what you're doing, prevaricate

Is that you Mike Beale? 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

We'll be telling him he can have £5m for new signings in January. Al-Shabab will be telling him he can have £250m.

image.png.85359409ce2cd8b6f38fd25fdb5ad736.png

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Did Davie Edgar comment on who the other football people were? 

Glad to hear the board have enlisted some help in making this appointment 

No. He didn't know who they were (or knew and wasn't saying). 

Muscat over Clement for me - isn't Advocaat pretty much the only foreign manager we've had that's been successful? And he spent bucket loads which Clement won't have.

With all due respect to him and his origins of course, but there's definitely always been a sharpening of the knives for foreign managers of both sides of the OF in the MSM - you saw how quick they turned on Dick when it started going sour.

Both foreign of course but Muscat being born in Britain and playing the majority of his career over here (and playing for us)... you get my drift.

Edited by yuddie

19 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Muscat over Clement for me - isn't Advocaat pretty much the only foreign manager we've had that's been successful? And he spent bucket loads which Clement won't have.

With all due respect to him and his origins of course, but there's definitely always been a sharpening of the knives for foreign managers of both sides of the OF in the MSM - you saw how quick they turned on Dick when it started going sour.

Both foreign of course but Muscat being born in Britain and playing the majority of his career over here (and playing for us)... you get my drift.

I wanted Clement from the start but lately I can't get Paul Le Guen out of my head and the Aussie is starting to grow on me. The fact is that no one will know for about a year if any choice was the right one.

8 hours ago, Bill said:

I wanted Clement from the start but lately I can't get Paul Le Guen out of my head and the Aussie is starting to grow on me. The fact is that no one will know for about a year if any choice was the right one.

Aye, I'm in the same boat tbh, its maybe the name, clement, reminds me of the Jeremy the sailor.

Muscat is becoming far more palatable than a couple of weeks back.