[FT] Sparta Prague 0 - 0 Rangers

I really can't predict this one.  So many unknowns.  I think we will be well organised but it depends how our experienced players perform.  I also have no idea about Sparta Prague's quality.  We have a pretty good record recently in European matches but I can't see who is going to replace Kent and Morelos' influence in that.  I tend to think a draw would be a very good result for us in the circumstances.

Watched the presser - Clement just seems savvy compared to Beale you know? Knows what to say and when to say it - he even has a sense of humour!

I'll be thinking we'll win it a piece of piss when I'm in the van tomorrow lunchtime no doubt haha.

Maybe our manager could bring in some tough Belgian defenders something like the old Anderlecht player Culot who nearly murdered Alex Scott many year ago that was my kind of defender made chopper Harris look like a fairy .

1 hour ago, compo said:

Maybe our manager could bring in some tough Belgian defenders something like the old Anderlecht player Culot who nearly murdered Alex Scott many year ago

Good luck finishing any domestic matches with eleven men.  

3 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

Really need to win this imo. Aris was the gimme away tie and we the club f*cked that up so this one is the next winnable away tie, and it's quite simply a must win if we want Euro football after Xmas. IMHO. Don't make it tougher than it needs to be. Go out, pick strongest 11 and win the game. A reminder it's Sparta Prague and not Athletico Madrid we are playing. 

Hyperbolic as per usual. We have 2 very winnable home games after this therefore a draw would not be the end of the world. A draw also prevents Sparta from pulling away from us and Aris won't pick up many more IMO. We should be going out to win but if we came back with a draw I would be pretty chuffed to be honest.