[FT] Sparta Prague 0 - 0 Rangers

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'm not fussed on Europe and would prefer domestic success at this stage. A metric for success for tonight's game for me is just some signs of improvement.

Europe brings us in much needed revenue which we can’t get domestically 

Like it or not European football is imperative 

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

At the moment this current European participation is achieved by default due to our league position, and in fact greater revenue is available if we win the league rather than come second.

A draw would do me tonight, not entirely sure if we will be good enough to get it but hopeful we are. What I definitely want to see though are obvious tactics in play, a defined shape with players looking like they know their role, and if required, changes mid-game to deal with the on-field situation. If we make individual errors which cost us the game but get the previously mentioned, I could probably live with that, but I want to see that he can pick a side to go out and, with a fair wind, get a positive result. 

5 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Not just revenue. There is always the danger if our co-efficient drops we have to qualify for the Champions League. What would be the point of winning the Scottish League if we get pumped every time we go into Europe like the League of Ireland teams?