[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 89' pen; Danilo 90+3') - 1 Hearts

Got to admit that i left on the 82nd minute as i couldn't handle dropping further behind that mob. Heard the equaliser as i reached the car and then our winner as i switched on the BBC shitey radio Scotland. Worth it just to hear that prick Stewart rage. 🤣 

It wasn’t a great performance but we deserved the win. Hearts scored early doors & tried to see out the win with 11 men behind the ball.I thought we might have changed formation to 3-5-2 but we didn’t.

We looked jaded today after a hard shift on Thursday night in Prague. Our support need  to understand that

6 minutes ago, onevision said:

How the hell did he cost us the goal when our smallest man was left marking their tallest for a header?

Only one outcome.

Because he was badly positioned and watched as the ball sailed over his head - Shankland was left with a free header. If he can't win the header he needs to stop Shankland get a free header

Ridvan has been here for years and has shown very little to suggest he has what it takes to be a constant in our team. 

I think Ridvan height is a serious issue as it’s clear he can’t make up for it with positioning and physicality. His crossing is also very hit or miss, normally a miss. Having said that I thought he was no where near our worst player today, he was one of the few that offered something going forward in the first half, moreso than most of the team put together.

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Because he was badly positioned and watched as the ball sailed over his head - Shankland was left with a free header. If he can't win the header he needs to stop Shankland get a free header

Ridvan has been here for years and has shown very little to suggest he has what it takes to be a constant in our team. 

He's been here for a season and a quarter tbf