[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 89' pen; Danilo 90+3') - 1 Hearts

Tbh I'd have signed Nisbet in the summer and looking back I'm surprised we didn't and decided to spend similar or more money on Dessers.

Shankland is just a couple of years too old to bring him in now imo.

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ridvan is too small to play in defence. Opponents target him with high balls like hearts did today

Ridvan isn't the problem, asking him to cover tall forwards against high balls is the problem. Some of the best fullbacks I've seen in a Rangers shirt have been small in stature. Bobby Shearer was 5' 7". Eric Caldow was 5' 8". 

20 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Well agree to disagree Cammy. I'm not saying he's a superstar, but fuck me he's better than the 2 we bought.

He may be better (or not) than those we bought in the summer, but doesn't mean he is the player we need. 

The Hearts left back is better than Ridvan, should we sign him as well? 😀

Football is all about opinions and we are all entitled to ours. 

Aye signed from Linfield IIRC @Devil's advocaat. Someone might correct me though.

Not sure what the managers waiting for to give him a start right enough, Lammers and Wright can't be THAT much better than him surely?

Hopefully the boy gets a chance in the week v Dundee, as others have said we need to rotate.