[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 50pen, 64; Wright 55)

• Rousseau changed the title to Hearts vs Rangers

Hopefully we'll see a continuation of our performances against Hibs and Dundee and not so much of what we saw against Hearts last week.

Start on the front foot and I'm quite confident we can do the business. 

🟥🟦

It was surprising to read that we havent won this cup for 12 years when for me growing up it was the cup we seemed to stroll every year and in the 90s it probably had a bit more affiliation to it than the Scottish Cup.  

Continue the tempo and desire from Wednesday and we won't have any problems. Clement talked about the last Hearts game being a reference game. I would say that Dundee is also a reference game in terms of the standards we need to set and maintain.

Oh and Danilo needs to improve on his 1 from 5 chances ratio...🤣

56 minutes ago, Gribz said:

It was surprising to read that we havent won this cup for 12 years when for me growing up it was the cup we seemed to stroll every year and in the 90s it probably had a bit more affiliation to it than the Scottish Cup.  

Is it surprising Gribz? We've won very little over the last 12 years.

17 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Is it surprising Gribz? We've won very little over the last 12 years.

Yeah granted because what's happened in that time and it shows how fast time goes, but I was just thinking this was the cup we usually had in the back pocket and probably took for granted over a certain period.