[FT] Rangers 2 (Danilo 11; Cantwell 20) - 1 Sparta Prague

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers v Sparta Prague

I am absolutely loving what Big Phil is doing with the club and I am nearing full buy in.

However, I think man for man Sparta have just that much more quality, and will not be so Unlucky, this time. 

It would really be a statement of progress if we beat them though.

Edited by Malangsob

4 hours ago, compo said:

Rangers 1/1

Sparta Prague 12/5

Draw 9/4

Nothing there to attract me I’ll just watch the game and hope for a decent match 

It has been put to me that the following graphic indicates that Rangers will win tonight, and that 10/11 or Evens  represent decent prices.

Just sayin'...................

image.thumb.jpeg.7110601c48f6ee668719e55b26fc18aa.jpeg

image.jpeg

We do have a brilliant record at home tbf, malmo being the only team in ucl qualifiers to beat us at Ibrox in that time too if I'm not mistaken?

On tonight I'd start Souttar if fit next to Goldson in place of Balogun, McCausland at RW and Cantwell in the no.10 as the only changes from Sunday. As my preferred.

Got a good feeling about tonight, Ibrox will be bang up for it judging by the discourse all week.

C'mon lads!

Only in a parallel universe, where Balogun, Ridvan and Wright being unavailable for a crucial EL group stage game, is a concern. However, I do find myself worried that that is the case. 

Got to trust Clement and the new found confidence of the entire group that will play a part tonight, but I think it's going to be a tough night.