[FT] Rangers 2 (Danilo 11; Cantwell 20) - 1 Sparta Prague

That was passion all round, a bit too much kick and rush, but it worked. Should have been two or four more, so it became a bit more "interesting" near the end than it had to be.

Defense looks far more solid now, Jack and Lundstram cleared and controlled the midfield, the latter possibly running out of steam. McCausland - in this atmosphere - with a couple of sublime passes, him and Cantwell will be a joy to behold if fit and ready.

Sima, just like Lammers, trying (mayb over-trying) without much impact tonight, I reckon that either would have been hooked earlier if Wright had been fit. Good to see Lawrence back on the park and Roofe on the bench.

Butland rock solid!

Somehow, Clement got Beale's attack department sorted, and they play with one another and not alongside one another.

Edited by der Berliner

6 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Got away with that there. So many poor performances. Phils first poor performance. As poor a half of football that 2nd there as we've ever seen at Ibrox under anyone in any era. It was shocking. 

The Lammers joke is done. Finished. Enough is enough. He's pathetic. 

That said, it's a win. And a wins a win! 

Prague away was a worse performance than tonight's. We were poor for the vast majority of that game and should have lost. We did come into it until closing stages but were battered prior that. 

Tonight we could and should have scored 4 or 5 but a crucial and deserved victory. 

Great to see Danilo score again and for Tod to get his 1st of the season. Lundstram and Davies were outstanding and a great cameo from young McCausland 

I'm sorry, I'm willing the boy to kick on but I just don't see it with Lammers?

Unless someone can show me his metrics and convince me that he's playing well?

He's decent at regains in the final third and that's probably why he's starting every game under this manager but outside that...

I thought Lammers was OK for the most part but started to give it away in the 2nd half too easily again. Over the piece, he's just not good enough.

I don't think we need to worry too much though: Lawrence, Matondo and Cantwell will take his place after the international break.