[FT] Livingston 0 - 2 Rangers (Dessers 26; Tavernier 75pen)

3 hours ago, Bill said:

I enjoyed that less than any game this season. But only because I was driving and had to listen to it on BBC radio. I’d forgotten just how fucking awful Sportsound is. Hopefully it will be another 10 years before I have to endure it again.

Agree. Torture doesn't cover it. 

One useful thing Sportsound did do was broadcast for all to hear the appalling minute’s “silence” from Parkhead. Behind the grunts and howls of the assembled bheasts you could hear the BBC producers panicking. Lucky for them the minute’s silence was only allowed to continue for 20 seconds. They’ll have to work some magic to cover up this embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

One useful thing Sportsound did do was broadcast for all to hear the appalling minute’s “silence” from Parkhead. Behind the grunts and howls of the assembled bheasts you could hear the BBC producers panicking. Lucky for them the minute’s silence was only allowed to continue for 20 seconds. They’ll have to work some magic to cover up this embarrassment.

Its too late for a cover up as its all over social media, been reported by The Telegraph and SKY commentators had to apologise to viewers

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Thinking back to the game, and I could be wrong here, but it appeared McLean blew for a foul after the goal was scored. 

It was one of those decisions that would be hard to overturn, maybe explains McLeans apparent late "whistle"

McCauslands goal should have stood. McLean had a shocking first half. Wrongly gave a penalty & wrongly disallowed a goal 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Its too late for a cover up as its all over social media, been reported by The Telegraph and SKY commentators had to apologise to viewers

Very true. I find it interesting that our main public broadcaster does NOT issue any form of apology to either Sportsound listeners or Sportscene viewers. It is quickly glossed over by the usual "small minority" mutterings. Just as no one ever mentions they are the only club in the UK that never display a poppy on their team shirts at this time of year. A club like no other....indeed!

The highlight of today's BBC Scotland's Sportsound was Pat Bonner blaming Aberdeen for ra Sellik's six goal thrashing in Madrid during midweek.

This proved too much for Big Dick, he went on a two minute rant about budgets.

Now, Peter has recently been appointed to UEFA's most influential committee; why doesn't he ensure all of ra Sellik's Euro' opposition play in the Aberdeen strip. Everything will be okey dokey.