Rangers International Football Club PLC annual report and AGM

16 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Because we'd make a loss on them?

Sell them too I say, but if we're serious about the trading model though we should be looking to sell Hagi if not this summer then next because we could make a profit on him.

We've got a bird in the hand with Lowry at Hearts as well as 2 competent number 10's in Lawrence and Cantwell (if he ever gets played there), selling Hagi will not only be good business by the club but losing him would not be detrimental to the side (imo).

If this was last season for instance and Hagi was doing what he is with Romania and in la liga and Tillman was on loan with us, I would 100% be selling Hagi to make Tillman permanent.

All hypothetical bollocks though.

Agree to disagree concerning Lowry, Lawrence and Cantwell, who have yet to show more than promise. Tillman was a fine player though.

3 hours ago, compo said:

How much does a pint of beer cost in a pub 

Since Lockdown, I am conditioned to presenting my credit card thus cannot say with accuracy the price of a pint. 

A Howf in deepest, darkest Lanarkshire would be charging circa £4 a pint of lager(Tennents), Heavy would be 20 pence more. My local takes £4.70 for Heverlee.

Bar'72 has been a cashless bar these last two seasons, credit card only.

3 hours ago, compo said:

How much does a pint of beer cost in a pub 

Varies wildly.  In my local (Edinburgh suburb), I can get a pint for £3.30 but I was in Edinburgh city centre last week and paid £6.45 for a pint.  

Why don’t we at certain away games were tickets are in short supply let the fans come to that new building next to the stadium first come first served £5 a pint plus the singing of the old songs you’d make a fortune