What I found incredible is, he has Kris Boyd on the bench. We need a goal, we're putting pressure on them but he doesn't bring Scotlands best chance taker on until the 91st minute!!! What the hell was the point in that! Give the guy 10 minutes at least. We got a few balls in the box and if Faddy's chance had fallen to him instead I am sure we would have been 2-1 up. Another big Eck cock-up.

I think he will go, he has said already he wants to get back into club football and with about 9 months until the next competative Scotland game that might be a bit too long.

Dunno who id want in charge next, I think whoever it is has to be scottish though..... so that rules Alan Hansen out.... ooo, low blow. :fish:

Craig Leivin (sp?) maybe?....

There isnt much competition for the position anyway.

Id say Eck was pretty much a good option right now therefore id prefer him to stay, and i think he will.

If he does move on then i dont think Levein would be my first choice. I prefer experience.

Davie Moyes would be great but I really cant see him leaving Everton.

After that, George Graham springs to mind along with Souness and even Strachan.