[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

I'm sure this will be a dog whistle to @CammyF but Sam Lammers is dog shit.

He's plays like a fart in a colander.

Although I'm not really arsed who came off between him, Cantwell and Cifuentes.

This teams ability to shit the bed when there's something worth playing for never ceases to amaze eh.

2 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Worse than anything Beale served up. Anything. That was a vomit inducing half of football. Clement having a f*cking nightmare again. All of his own making. 

What position is he playing?

Just now, PoohBear said:

Let's put it this way, who would I rather up front, Lammers or Cantwell? The answer, to me, is obvious.

100% at least Cantwell has actually done something and played well at times. He’s going through a bad patch at the moment, granted. But expecting anything except utter toilet from Lammers is insanity. He’s a dud and will never deliver anything.

Atrocious first half performance there. Player after player guilty of giving the ball away and far too many passengers. Manager talks of needing the crowd onside, well he has to appreciate it goes two ways. He has to make changes to turn the game and the fans around tonight.

Horrible 45mims, horrible/toxic atmosphere, it's as if Beale hasn't left the building. 

Players look clueless and Cantwell, Lammers and Cifuentes really struggled / struggling 

This team is fitter and faster than we are and 1st to everyhing