[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

This is the managers making, he must know we are all sick to the back teeth of Lammers and the guy has shown the square root of 0.

So he decides to play him and move Cantwell out wide and it results in Cantwell struggling.

Absolutely. 
i am not gonna lie. I have the fear somethin fierce man.

7 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

He should have taken Lammers off and moved Cantwell to 10.  Playing Lammers is like playing with 10 men.

But Cantwell has been dreadful all season and last night he could have taken of Lammers, Cantwell or Cifuentes- they were all equally as bad during the opening half

55 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But Cantwell has been dreadful all season and last night he could have taken of Lammers, Cantwell or Cifuentes- they were all equally as bad during the opening half

Dont think Cantwell was dreadful against Prague for example? Cantwell done more in spells this season than Lammers has even shown in his dreams.

I agree with everyone saying Cantwell hasn't shown us what he can do compared to last season but to just ignore that even a miss firing Cantwell is lightyears above Lammers is madness. And I include the manager in that.

15 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Dont think Cantwell was dreadful against Prague for example? Cantwell done more in spells this season than Lammers has even shown in his dreams.

I agree with everyone saying Cantwell hasn't shown us what he can do compared to last season but to just ignore that even a miss firing Cantwell is lightyears above Lammers is madness. And I include the manager in that.

Cantwell has shown quality but we can't ignore the fact that he is miles off where he can be. Be continually lost possession last night and on one occasion it led to their goal (it should have been defended better. 

Thats nothing to do with what position he is playing.  Also his reaction to being substituted wasn't the best. 

Last night, and that's what we are discussing, nobody apart from Lundstram showed up in the 1st half.

Has Cantwell shown more in his short Rangers career than Lammers? Off course he has, but he hasn't shown much recently. 

9 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I'm gutted too, but getting on the managers back is daft. 80% of this squad are bang average at best. Yes Lammers is Gladys, but are Cantwell or Lawrence much better. Yes Sima is Gladys, but is Matondo much better. Yes Davies is Gladys, but is Balogun much better. I could go on, but I think you get my point. We are asking Clement to paint a masterpiece with a shitey stick imo. He told us to expect this. 

Who's Gladys mate? (Serious question)

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Has Cantwell shown more in his short Rangers career than Lammers? Off course he has, but he hasn't shown much recently

I don't think anyone would argue with that and that was my initial point. But at least Cantwell has the potential to perform better and has a track record of doing so.

Which makes the idea of persisting with Lammers even more foolish. Genuinely at this point the entire Rangers support are unanimous on him and would happily see him sent off to pasture and never darken the doors at Ibrox again. I'd rather we went with a Cole McKinnon than Lammers. There is just nothing there.