[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

the atmosphere last night for a must win Europa League game was toxic. 

The word 'toxic' is overused and a tad hyperbolic.

The atmosphere was decent enough to start with but over a decade of being served up rubbish is really taking its toll on the support.  We were moany enough to begin with, so I'm unsure why anyone expects anything different. 

Edited by Gonzo79

What I see with Cantwell is someone who is busting a gut. My feeling is he is trying too hard to compensate for the lack of quality in the rest of the team. It's not working for him just now, but I've seen enough of Cantwell now to know he has the ability and we need to use it properly.

Lammers has shown nothing, nothing! He is an awful player that needs to be chucked at the earliest opportunity. The problem with taking on these project players is that if they are on their last chance and it doesn't work out then we can't get rid of them. In my opinion this is the end of the line for Lammers, he's useless. He's actually worse than useless, he's taking up a good wage and a spot in the squad that could go to someone who can actually play football.

I am gobsmacked Lammers was kept on the field so long and Cantwell was binned in the first half. If the excuse was that Cantwell wasn't doing what he was asked to, then what fucking excuse does Lammers have?

Edited by PoohBear