[Official] Nils Koppen appointed Director of Football Recruitment

6 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

If anyone is interested i can draw up a genuine Player Trading Model and Succession Plan for the club as it stands right now? I can lay it bare and show you all just how poor the squad is, how imbalanced it is and how poor our recruitment has been in the last decade and of course what we need to fix it. 

I'm interested if no one else is. I think it would be nice to see a clean, cogent plan forward if only for the dream. Cause this club is f***d up like a football bat.

On 02/12/2023 at 09:09, SykseyBear said:

If anyone is interested i can draw up a genuine Player Trading Model and Succession Plan for the club as it stands right now? I can lay it bare and show you all just how poor the squad is, how imbalanced it is and how poor our recruitment has been in the last decade and of course what we need to fix it. 

I still remember the last time someone promised to reveal a detailed analysis of a complex issue ... but failed to produce a single word. What are the chances we might be offered more than bluster and bravado this time? I know I'm going to log in every day in eager anticipation of this masterpiece. 

Angela Bassett Reaction GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

21 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Ok, i'll get on it. It's not a 2 minute report, it will take some time to do it but i will and i will send it over to the 4 of you. Hopefully middle of the week at latest. 

Can you not post it for us all to see?

9 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

You said you're not interested, why are you replying again? 

I understand you've put yourself under pressure but you're wasting time engaging with me when you should be busy polishing your magnum opus. There are people here waiting for it. 

Stressed Season 2 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants