The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

If we manage to persuade another club to take Lammers this month, I will be genuinely astounded.

If he goes to Sunderland, I would worry about Beale's mental health, or suggest Lammer's has got information Beale would rather was kept secret 🤣

40 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Sunderland want Lammers?!

What kind of idiot is in charge of Sund--

Oh.

That's a bit insensitive. Don't forget a majority of Gersnet wanted to persevere with that 'idiot'. Mike Foot GIF by MightyMike

Dont normally take much for granted in these threads, all of the names that get mentioned for weeks and from all sorts of sources, then in come Silva with nobody mentioning it until it was done. I am delighted we have now gone back to not leaking all these things and just getting on with it and getting our work done.

Although I am trying not to get too excited by reading that Yilmaz and Lammers might be leaving, but that would be fantastic. Any rumours of offers for Goldson? A bear can live in hope you know. What a treble that would be for January!

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The Lammers to Sunderland rumour has already been rubbished.  Even Beale isn't that daft.

Beale will have little or no say - Sunderland transfers dictated by DoF. 

Not that it'll be happening either way.