The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You're not staying up for Larry Shanks?

Me neither.

Apparently he's at Miles Kane gig at SWG3 tonight. Not far from Ibrox, so he could swing over the Clyde and make it to Ibrox before 11:30PM 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

We're skint, we have a huge squad, we have a huge wage bill and we signed a striker in Silva. 

Breaking Rangers transfer news - Devine heading out on loan, Motherwell his likely destination. 

I actually forgot all about Silva. Kinda sums it up!

6 hours ago, CammyF said:

Ryan Kent just turned down a move to Lazio. Must have something better lined up.................

Waiting for that lucrative Grimsby Town call. Might even be sponsorship deal from the local chippy in the package. 
Old Ryan is goin places y’all!

Overall a decent window, we haven't been left massively short anywhere, signed a couple of decent looking prospects, and looks like another coming in for free in the summer. I see dolly knocked back 500k for Barron yesterday, I'm hopeful he's gonna be another freebie for us.

Somewhat disappointed we didn't add another striker to the squad last night but generally happy with those we have brought in. Quicker we can get likes of Sima back fit the better as unlikely Roofe or Danilo will play a meaningful part in rest of campaign.

Will also be very interesting to see the changes we make to the Euro squad as not all of Balogun, Ridvan, Silva, Diomande and Cortes can be added. May be the case we look to get Davies back fit and stick with Borna; allowing the latter three in. A big few months ahead for all!

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think not getting another striker in will mean we finish second.  I really hope I'm wrong.

I hope it is not too costly for us but I think there is general disappointment and some concern we didn't bridge that gap.  We clearly don't have the cash, plain and simple, and we haven't been able to shift assets out.

Edited by Blue Moon