ACAB banner yesterday

Surely you go to the football to see your team and cheer them on not to publicise personal issues.If I wanted to air my grievances at the match by way of flags I’d need to take a full signals locker with me.

Rangers fans have rightly spent decades laughing at timothy and his fashion-statement causes. Don’t copy him.

Ultras pretty much all use that slogan.  My advice for anyone upset, confused, disappointed or annoyed by it is 'learn to live with it' because it's not going away.

It's a lot easier to ignore than that bloody drum or the generic, monotone chants.

Edited by Gonzo79

When I was a teenager chants of 'If you hate the Glasgow polis, clap your hands', were common place. Glasgow being replaced by Edinburgh, Dundee, Paisley whatever, depending where we were that day.

I don't agree with the premise, I didn't agree with it back then either, but it's football and perhaps not to be taken too seriously. 

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

chants of 'If you hate the Glasgow polis, clap your hands'

There’s a not displeasing spontaneity about that but imagine sitting at home, making your wee flag or even worse, spending money buying one then toting it on to the ‘bus and fluttering at the ground while you’re waiting for your team to score a goal. May as well take your library book if you’re not all that interested in the football.

17 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

There’s a not displeasing spontaneity about that but imagine sitting at home, making your wee flag or even worse, spending money buying one then toting it on to the ‘bus and fluttering at the ground while you’re waiting for your team to score a goal. May as well take your library book if you’re not all that interested in the football.

Wonder if theses morons would ask or accept help from the police?