ACAB banner yesterday

22 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Why? What’s the piont?

Being filmed, harassed and treated like subhumans by the Police are reasons why.  The point is fairly obvious.  

ACAB (or 1312, if you prefer the covert version) is a fairly standard slogan for any Ultras group, which you can see all over Europe.  

I don't think it's worthwhile, personally but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.  Certainly not worthy of a thread.

It's there every week. Comes across as childish, as does the chant. 

Perhaps some of their complaints as highlighted by Gonzo are valid, but it's not as if they're all angels. They can't get up to some of the stuff that they do and not expect an increased examination. 

I'm sure there's faults on both sides. 

16 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It's there every week. Comes across as childish, as does the chant. 

Perhaps some of their complaints as highlighted by Gonzo are valid, but it's not as if they're all angels. They can't get up to some of the stuff that they do and not expect an increased examination. 

I'm sure there's faults on both sides. 

Did not realise the banner was there every week, have heard the chants though.

I'm not being funny but the police treat football fans like cattle, look at the new supporter bus legislation coming through for an example.

They'll have no sympathy with me until they start treating fans like the humans that they are (even if they are coked and tanked up, but again, drinks at the game?!)

Have been going since 62/63 season and nowadays put the singing to back of my mind, as it is so tuneless most of the time.Putting the drum much harder but it is those to their own in what they do but as long as the Gers keep winning.

More play acting. They’ll have a grievance when their door’s battered down at four in the morning and they wake up in a cell a hundred miles away with a busted head where they stay for a month before being let out without the ‘bus fare home.